The Public Library Association conference takes place in Indianapolis next month and we want to live vicariously through your attendance! We would love it if you would consider live-blogging for the ALSC Blog from the conference.
With a wide variety of sessions specifically for youth librarians, there are many opportunities to learn at the Public Library Association conference. Here is a sampling of some of the scheduled sessions:
- Put it into Practice: Implement Every Child Ready to Read @ your library
- Discover New Ideas about Early Learning Environments
- The Playful Library
- Animation Makerspaces
- Be a Champ! Advocate for Youth
- Book Buzz Junior
- Every Child Ready to Read 2 — Does It Really Work?
- From Dia to K-Pop — Successful Programs That Serve Your Diverse Community
- Beyond Storytime
- Minute 2 Win It
- Tinker with Technology
Are you attending PLA this year? Would you like to blog from the conference for the ALSC blog? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you all the information you need to get started.