According to Wikipedia, a liveblog is “a blog post which is intended to provide a rolling textual coverage of an ongoing event.”
Are you attending the ALA meetings in Philadelphia, scheduled for January 24th through the 28th? Are you willing to share with Blog readers what is happening at the Conference? The ALSC Blog is looking for people interested in liveblogging during the upcoming ALA Midwinter Conference.
Readers want to hear about YOUR experiences at:
- The Notable Children’s Books discussions
- The Notable Children’s Recordings discussions
- The Notable Children’s Videos discussions
- Leadership and ALSC
- the Youth Media Awards
- Guerilla Storytime
- the Exhibits
- the Early Learning Partnerships Survey (ALS) & Growing Young Minds Report (IMLS)
- the United States Board on Books for Young People (USBBY)
- the presentation by author David Baldacci
- and all the other Midwinter experiences attendees will enjoy and learn from in Philadelphia
If you are attending ALA Midwinter and are interested in lending your thoughts about the Conference to the blog, please contact Mary Voors, ALSC Blog manager, at email@example.com. We’d love to have your contributions!