The Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC) is a network of more than 4,000 children’s and youth librarians, children’s literature experts, publishers, education and library school faculty members, and other adults committed to improving and ensuring the future of the nation through exemplary library service to children, their families, and others who work with children.
Search the ALSC Blog
ALSC Blog on the Go
Get the ALSC Blog news delivered free to your email or to your reader:
ALSC on Twitter
- @whtabtpineapple Glad you're enjoy it! Lots of excellent research went into that issue including finding those old photos! #caldecott75 Time ago 2 Hours
- RT @whtabtpineapple: Really enjoying this new issue of @alscblog's Children & Libraries. Love the Caldecott history and photos. Time ago 2 Hours
- Family Crafting and Writing for Early Literacy t.co/oHbImoYnxi Time ago 6 Hours
- Annual or Institute: Submit Your 2014 Program Proposal t.co/t10VKpzNaq Time ago 18 Hours
- Using the Bookstore Model t.co/yu8pUj6Imd Time ago 3 Days
Follow @alscblog on twitter.