I just returned home, a bit tired but charged with ideas and feelings of camaraderie. I wish I could personally thank all of the presenters, planners, and everyone at ALSC who made the Institute possible, but since I can’t I hope everyone feels a sense of satisfaction for their roles in this successful event. One person I would like to thank is Dan Rude, who keeps us– and everyone else– informed about ALSC events with blogs, press releases, photos, videos, and all manner of communication. Dan’s humor and willingness to always “go the extra mile” is greatly appreciated. Thanks Dan, and everyone!
Search the ALSC Blog
ALSC Blog on the Go
Get the ALSC Blog news delivered free to your email or to your reader:
ALSC on Twitter
- RT @sophiebiblio: The incomparable @FuseEight for #30awesome, ladies & germs: Children's Librarians Can Do Anything. t.co/GocevbrXJd Time ago 1 Hour
- Thanks Amy! MT @amygrav: Signed up to work the ALSC booth at Annual. Did you? t.co/88aAqlIufa #ala2013 Time ago 3 Hours
- Reorganizing Non-fiction: A Dewey Hybrid Model t.co/ZJqo7Z0NwA Time ago 13 Hours
- RT @edutopia: "When students feel safe and supported, they are truly ready and able to learn." #parenting t.co/625PosN1cK Time ago 21 Hours
- We're excited to announce the Read! Build! Play! 2013 Summer Reading List t.co/koqWYUUI7E w/ @LEGO_Group Time ago 21 Hours
Follow @alscblog on twitter.