There is a buzz of warm feelings following a wonderful talk from Jerry Pinkney. He conveyed his passion for nature and the lives of animals and childhood imagination in a way that was so inspiring. He feels that art and design are everywhere, in every object, and this is a concept we can bring to our work with children, who are naturally creative, inspired beings.
Search the ALSC Blog
ALSC Blog on the Go
Get the ALSC Blog news delivered free to your email or to your reader:
ALSC on Twitter
- RT @readingrockets: Got a jr. detective or explorer at home? Find themed books, activities, apps & more: t.co/ry2hDeXvd7 #SRP Time ago 31 Minutes
- RT @amygrav: The #alscchat transcript from 5/9 is now online: t.co/b1Tmn6t1qr. Thanks to @africahands for her help with that. Time ago 3 Hours
- RT @sophiebiblio: The incomparable @FuseEight for #30awesome, ladies & germs: Children's Librarians Can Do Anything. t.co/GocevbrXJd Time ago 1 Day
- Thanks Amy! MT @amygrav: Signed up to work the ALSC booth at Annual. Did you? t.co/88aAqlIufa #ala2013 Time ago 1 Day
- Reorganizing Non-fiction: A Dewey Hybrid Model t.co/ZJqo7Z0NwA Time ago 2 Days
Follow @alscblog on twitter.