The ALSC 2011-2012 School-Age Programs and Services Committee recently announced the updating of the Great Early Elementary Reads book list. The committee recommends these titles for children who are just learning to read and beginning to read on their own. The books included were published between 2009 and 2011.
Search the ALSC Blog
ALSC Blog on the Go
Get the ALSC Blog news delivered free to your email or to your reader:
ALSC on Twitter
- RT @sophiebiblio: The incomparable @FuseEight for #30awesome, ladies & germs: Children's Librarians Can Do Anything. t.co/GocevbrXJd Time ago 22 Hours via HootSuite
- Thanks Amy! MT @amygrav: Signed up to work the ALSC booth at Annual. Did you? t.co/88aAqlIufa #ala2013 Time ago 24 Hours via HootSuite
- Reorganizing Non-fiction: A Dewey Hybrid Model t.co/ZJqo7Z0NwA Time ago 1 Day via dlvr.it
- RT @edutopia: "When students feel safe and supported, they are truly ready and able to learn." #parenting t.co/625PosN1cK Time ago 2 Days via HootSuite
- We're excited to announce the Read! Build! Play! 2013 Summer Reading List t.co/koqWYUUI7E w/ @LEGO_Group Time ago 2 Days via HootSuite
Follow @alscblog on twitter.