This morning at an #ala11 shuttle stop I ran into the Fucile family, or rather 75% of the Fucile family. Stacey and I talked about books (of course) and I learned that Elinor & Eli (pictured above) helped their dad Tony with some of the drawings in Let’s Do Nothing! and Bink & Gollie, isn’t that fab? Congratulations to this wonderful family on their success!
Search the ALSC Blog
ALSC Blog on the Go
Get the ALSC Blog news delivered free to your email or to your reader:
ALSC on Twitter
- What You Can Do to Encourage your Child to Write a Poem t.co/5efeXjBTls Time ago 12 Hours
- “Screen Time” is Bad t.co/5i45sIqsKg Time ago 23 Hours
- Book to Film: Good Night, Mr. Tom t.co/FW0KncKd8D Time ago 24 Hours
- RT @readingrockets: Got a jr. detective or explorer at home? Find themed books, activities, apps & more: t.co/ry2hDeXvd7 #SRP Time ago 1 Day
- RT @amygrav: The #alscchat transcript from 5/9 is now online: t.co/b1Tmn6t1qr. Thanks to @africahands for her help with that. Time ago 1 Day
Follow @alscblog on twitter.