Today, my colleague and friend, Becky White and I were discussing podcasting for this month’s ALSC Blog podcast. We talked a bit about copyright concerns. After our conversation, I visited the American Library Association’s Office for Information Technology Policy’s Copyright Advisory Network and read through the forum. While the forum is not legal advice, it is still very helpful.
Search the ALSC Blog
ALSC Blog on the Go
Get the ALSC Blog news delivered free to your email or to your reader:
ALSC on Twitter
- What You Can Do to Encourage your Child to Write a Poem t.co/5efeXjBTls Time ago 6 Hours
- “Screen Time” is Bad t.co/5i45sIqsKg Time ago 17 Hours
- Book to Film: Good Night, Mr. Tom t.co/FW0KncKd8D Time ago 18 Hours
- RT @readingrockets: Got a jr. detective or explorer at home? Find themed books, activities, apps & more: t.co/ry2hDeXvd7 #SRP Time ago 1 Day
- RT @amygrav: The #alscchat transcript from 5/9 is now online: t.co/b1Tmn6t1qr. Thanks to @africahands for her help with that. Time ago 1 Day
Follow @alscblog on twitter.